To be accepted by the faculty, the applicant must:
- Hold a secondary school certificate or equivalent certified by the proper authority.
- Be health and fit to pursue the course of study.
- Meet the required admission grades.
- Have a place of residence in Libya. (Non-Libyan applicants) during the period of study.
- Pay tuition and other fees according to the financial regulations.
- Pass a personal interview. The faculty reserves the right to conduct admission examinations for applicants if deemed necessary.
- Sign a statement jointly with his/her guardian that both have full knowledge of the regulations and tuition fees as prescribed by the university, and pledge their commitment to abide by the rules contained therein.
Sign with his/her guardian the contract of study between him/her and the university, which clearly and defines the rights and duties of all parties